GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ashleigh Bates T/A Nourish Posy Co. (ABN 30 345 664 457) owns and operates the Nourish Posy Co. business and this website www.nourishposyco.com.au. As a visitor or a customer on our website you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers by accessing, browsing or using this website. Terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and will be effective immediately. This online merchant is located in Australia.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price is clearly displayed on the home page, the price may change from time to time without prior notice but will be clear prior to any purchase.
- The price displayed is inclusive of delivery.
- The price displayed is inclusive of GST and is in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Our payment portal is provided by the Stripe Checkout. All card details are held by Stripe Checkout.
- We accept online payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Apple Pay. We apologies if you would like to use another card however we can currently only offer a limited range.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERIES
- Delivery to specified address is included in the price of the vegetable posy ordered.
- Orders placed will arrive on their date between 12pm and 6pm.
- Our drivers will attempt to deliver the posy to the intended recipient. If they are unavailable, we will leave the vegetable posy at, or near, the door of the address provided. If it appears unsafe to leave the vegetable bouquet there we will contact the sender and or recipient to re-arrange delivery.In the instance a redelivery needs to occur there will be an additional charge of $15 per re-delivery. Either the sender or the recipient will be required to pay this amount to Nourish Posy Co. before the redelivery will occur. Please help us by ensuring someone will be available to collect the vegetable posy or it is a safe delivery address. We want the beautiful vegetables you have bought to be delivered as intended.
- For business, school, hospital addresses, we will attempt to deliver to the specified details provided. It is however common that the vegetable posy will be delivered to the front desk or reception and directed to the recipient from there. We are happy to deliver but cannot take responsibility if they do not collect or are not delivered from there.
- Nourish Posy Co. does not offer a track and trace service or estimated time of arrival. Proof of Delivery (POD) times are available, if requested.
- We currently deliver to addresses in inner city Brisbane. Suburbs we currently deliver to are:
Albion, Annerley, Ascot, Ashgrove, Auchenflower, Balmoral, Bardon, Bowen Hills, Brisbane City, Bulimba, Buranda, Carina, Carina Heights, Carindale, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Chelmer, Clayfield, Coorparoo, Dutton Park, Eagle Farm, East Brisbane, Fairfield, Fairfield Gardens, Fortitude Valley, Greenslopes, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Hendra, Herston, Highgate Hill, Indooroopilly, Kangaroo Point, Kelvin Grove, Lutwyche, Milton, Morningside, Mount Coottha, New Farm, Newstead, Norman Park, Paddington, Petrie Terrace, Red Hill, Seven Hills, South Brisbane, Spring Hill, St Lucia, Stones Corner, Taringa, Teneriffe, Toowong, University of Queensland, West End, Windsor, Woolloongabba, Wooloowin, Yeronga.
This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- We offer our customers the ability to order our beautiful bunches in advance, to be delivered on the day of your choosing.
DAYS OF OPERATION
- We operate Monday to Friday with the exception Saturday deliveries by pre-order only and public holidays or over the Christmas and Easter period, so vegetable posies cannot be sent on these days.
- Vegetable posies ordered on or for delivery on sundays, public holidays or over the Christmas and Easter Holiday periods will be sent to the recipient on the next available day.
- In addition to the above, we will be delivering vegetable bouquets on Valentines and Mothers Days that fall on a weekend.
- Customers must supply a valid phone number and contact email.
- We accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees. Our standard price for re-delivery is $15, the address for redelivery needs to be within our delivery range.
- We accept no liability should the goods be incorrectly delivered and our delivery driver acted reasonably when delivering the flowers.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
RECIPIENT DETAILS AND PERSONALISED MESSAGES
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. We do not accept responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- The customer must also ensure that the recipient will be home or that they are comfortable with Nourish Posy Co. to deliver as close to the front door as possible. Please help us and be specific in the special delivery instructions section of the website.
- In regards to the personalised message, the customer must ensure it is written to their satisfaction, we do not accept responsibility for incorrect spelling or grammar.
ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDER
- For same day deliveries, it is difficult for us to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared and/or in transit. The customer must ensure that the details of the order are correct prior to finalising the order.
- If we are requested to redeliver due to an incorrect address, we will aim to assist. We are however on the road from 9am so changing our route may be difficult. Nourish Posy Co. may charge an additional $15 for the redelivery of vegetables or to deliver to a different address from that originally advised. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders made in advance (pre-order) we will be able to amend the order if it is provided 24hours before the day of delivery. Amendments acceptable to Nourish Posy Co. are changes to the personalised message and delivery address. This however assumes that both are in accordance with our terms and conditions for both.
- Nourish Posy Co. reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.’
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Given the nature of the business we operate Nourish Posy Co. cannot cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
- Cancellation requests received at a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of delivery within Australia, will incur an administration fee of $15.00.
- Customer can use this credit for a period of up to 1 month.
- If the customer does not use the credit within 1 month it is void.
- If the cancellation is authorised the difference will be refunded, within 3 – 5 working days, or at the discretion of Nourish Posy Co. ‘s bank / financial institution.
COMPLAINT AND RETURNS POLICY
- Dissatisfaction can be communicated with us at any point in time. Please be advised however that we may request photos of the original product(s) to assist in understanding the complaint. We will do our best to address the issue and improve our service in the future.
- When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on our website is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Nourish Posy Co. this includes images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips and is protected by our intellectual property rights.
- Material on our website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Nourish Posy Co.
- There has been some devastating weather in the last 12 months. In the event of acts of a disaster (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon) Nourish Posy Co. will do everything we reasonably can to deliver the vegetables you have ordered. If however this is not possible, we will be in contact to arrange either another day for delivery or a reasonable refund depending on the circumstances.